High Performance in a Compact Body
PlusHP pumps deliver the high performance of a larger pump in a compact body, making it the best choice for pool and spa renovations, in-floor cleaning systems, spa-jet boosters, solar energy heating systems, and small equipment areas.
- Available in highly efficient two-speed models, which can save up to 60% on electrical consumption compared to single-speed pumps*
- Designed with Jandy® Pro Series’ Quiet Technology for whisper-quiet operation
- Larger trap basket for greater debris holding capacity
Compact, Versatile, Powerful
FloPro pumps have an innovative adjustable base, allowing for trouble-free installation on new construction or quick and easy replacement of existing pumps. With the FloPro, minimal plumbing adjustments are required, thereby enabling cost-effective pump replacement.
- Medium-head, high-flow pump in an ultra-compact body. Excellent choice for tight equipment areas
- Energy-efficient 2-speed models provide uncompromising power to filter and recirculate pool and spa water while keeping costs down
- Quiet operation
- Innovative inline connectivity helps eliminate unsightly pipes and plumbing
Maximum efficiency pool pump. Compact design. Up to 70% quieter.
VS PlusHP is a high performance, energy efficient pool pump, in a compact body. Save over $1,100 in electrical cost savings vs. single-speed pool pumps.* The VS PlusHP is up to 70% quieter for a peaceful backyard.
Available for sale only at your local pool store. This product can not be purchased online.
- Ultra high-efficiency motor – Features a totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet brushless DC motor for cooler operation and extended motor life.
- Quiet – When used at energy-saving lower speeds, the advanced motor design of the VS PlusHP generates up to 70% less noise than single speed pumps.
- Digital controller included* – Two timed speeds/8 speeds total. Remotely mounted controller provides easy access to pump controls. Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.
- Auxiliary Circuit – Features an auxiliary circuit that can be used to control other devices such as booster pumps or salt water chlorinators without the need for an additional timeclock.
- Additional Features – Two timed speeds/8 speeds total. Remotely mounted controller provides easy access to pump controls. Reliable battery backup ensures time and settings are stored during power outages.